“The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn.” M. Montessori
The Montessori method was developed more than 100 years ago. Since its establishment, this method has touted itself as the most holistic and natural pedagogical system. The Montessori method is particularly in demand today. This method provides answers to questions that are increasingly faced by modern parents.
We are the newly opened English language Montessori children’s center Wonderworld in Praha 2 – Vinohrady, Pod Nuselskymi schody 3. With great love for children and understanding of their needs in each stage of their development, we are ready to professionally assist them.
Moreover, as Montessori specialists, we are ready to render our help to the parents of these children.
We sincerely believe that the level of quality and the degree of integrity of a child’s education has a lasting influence. Our employees are ready to work individually with each family so that when they visit our center, children will have the opportunity to develop their own style and pace, and parents will have access to the most relevant information.
“The child is truly a miraculous being, and this should be felt by the educator.” M. Montessori
Our mission is to establish the authentic Montessori Education standard in our Montessori Children’s Center Wonderworld, inspiring colleagues around us to follow the same path.
Our main task is to lay the foundations for a holistic, harmonious personality of the child, who is able to make independent decisions and be free , while still maintaining a sense of discipline.
Our center is a place where children go with joy and a great desire to learn! It is a place where:
- A fundamentally different approach to the upbringing, education and development of the child is pursued.
- Children learn to choose and make their own decisions.
- The child’s individual pace is assessed and individual learning development plans are created based on the child’s needs.
- The possibility of in-depth study of preferred subjects exists.
- Projects are developed on the basis of a child’s initiative, not a teacher’s directive.
- The educational process is continuous from a very young age.
- Our Montessori teachers have certificates and diplomas that confirm their knowledge and skills in conducting classes with children through the system of Maria Montessori.
We are always glad to see you and your children in our center!